View Profile Pegasu

92 Movie Reviews

This is beautiful! Awesome presentation, creatively and technically astounding, with lots of great creators, cock jokes are hot again.
I actually had chills watching the credits, that song and classic style Tom Fulp being sexy is just a perfect ending.

one thing tho...sry to ask but, any chance there's a SWF version? I know its not the norm nowadays, but I miss the scene select/skip even if simply made, and pausing then zooming in vector lines and checking out details.

Awesome work and wishing more like this comes along!

PhantomArcade responds:

Thanks for the reviews, and trust me, I'd have loved for there to be an interactive version too.

How could anyone not love this?
A stop motion involving a banana and explosions, and very well made too!

ClayDay responds:

Thank you!

Que tesao ver alceu valenca aqui! Se esse cover e teu pfvr linka tua musica em algum lugar q quero ouvir mais!
Awesome video simple designs with beautiful movements. It feels like you used everything you can learn doing action stickfigure fights, and put it to use on something unique, action packed, with very pleasant effects animations. Don't stop putting out stuff!

31 Game Reviews

I meant to write a review for this the first time I played it, but I've opened up this game a few times since and I'm always like "damn this is fun!" I end up playing for like an hour and eventually just close out the page quickly so I won't just spend my day playing it... and I forget to review

What I wanna say is, the way things work in this tiny game are super fun, you can try to clear every level in a milion different cool and trickier ways, please please please expand on this prototype, I've been playing your tiny games and they're all fun, but this one may be my fave

StuffedWombat responds:

Hey,

thanks for the kind words, it is very nice to see that people are enjoying these reduced games :)

I am currently working (among way too many other things) on an expanded version of Handulum!
But it may take quite some time before it is finished :/

Making tiny things is so fast that sometimes you just land on something that works accidentally, but replicating that feeling is very hard and maybe even impossible!

I hope you will enojy the next version of handulum as well, when it comes out :)

Have a nice day!

Oh god I loved this too much,
even though you're supposed to make "crappy sounding music" the quality was great, the art was unique and very appealing, it worked perfectly, and it was just really really fun.
Please get this team again and do more musical little game things!

Fuck this game, I've waste two hours that I should've spent getting some work done.
Seriously, this is way fun, I remember seeing the first one but I didn't even gave it a play, great game.

18 Audio Reviews

This is way too good, I love acappella stuff and you nailed it! please do more! I would love to hear an original piece arranged like this(I know it would be thought but c'mon dude)

Bertn1991 responds:

Ooh, thank you for the kind words :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'm especially happy that you like a cappella stuff too. I'm not doing any of the singing, mind you. I'm definitely no singer. I have done other songs in this style, though, and I'll definitely do more. I have a song called "Rats Flats" and another called "Honeycomb Flats" that are original tunes done in the a capella style.

Thanks again, dude :)

why u ded faggot

Goddamn this is just TMNT 3 level of good!
Music made with these kind of plugins/soundchips that make you wanna dance just baffle me. Awesome variety of timbres, really sounds like a full band of robots.

4cat responds:

199 Art Reviews

They should give you 10 steam keys, it's only fair

AlixBalica responds:

I've done BIGGER and BETTER stuff since I spawned this shit (right after the beta was out I think?).
Tho yeah, I gotta agree <3

Now I wanna hear Oney and Zach screaming "TETSUOOOO" and "KANEDAAAA" at each other so bad
Oh and the picture looks pretty cool whatever

deathink responds:

CANADA!!!

"flat colors and lasso tool"...holy shit dude.

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, yup! And maybe an interesting brush here and there :)

chatef~acup