Dança das Borboletas (Butterfly Dance) Dança das Borboletas (Butterfly Dance)

Que tesao ver alceu valenca aqui! Se esse cover e teu pfvr linka tua musica em algum lugar q quero ouvir mais!
Awesome video simple designs with beautiful movements. It feels like you used everything you can learn doing action stickfigure fights, and put it to use on something unique, action packed, with very pleasant effects animations. Don't stop putting out stuff!

Birthday 26 Birthday 26

I love you Yotam, if I find you one day is it ok for me to kiss you?

Donald Trump and Vladimir Donald Trump and Vladimir

"I must break you" genius.
Also, awesome animation, and amazing colors!

AND THE WINNER IS??? AND THE WINNER IS???

COCK JOKE

ms kd pedra

pkmn generations pkmn generations

isso

POKEEMAWN POKEEMAWN

Wow it's been a long time since I actually watched a pokemon/dbz/anygenericpopulargameorcartoon parody thing and enjoyed this much! Great animation and awesome use of sound.
Also, have you seen this http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/12381 ? the bat part reminded me of this a loooot.

Puppet Dance Puppet Dance

Beautiful.
Wow, this was incredible, truly an instant Newgrounds intstant classic. If Tom doesn't front page this and shares a link in all of NGs social media, that means things are probably not working right in this website.

Air Show Air Show

loved the short in general, but the animation, overall, was perfectly shitty!

Brooksay responds:

Made this in 4 quick days. Animation had to be just shitty enough to tell the story! Check out my instagram to see my other not as shitty stuff! @mbrooksay