All 199 art Reviews

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

Now I wanna hear Oney and Zach screaming "TETSUOOOO" and "KANEDAAAA" at each other so bad
Oh and the picture looks pretty cool whatever

deathink responds:

CANADA!!!

HS87 HS87

"flat colors and lasso tool"...holy shit dude.

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, yup! And maybe an interesting brush here and there :)

Are you determined to give us candy? Are you determined to give us candy?

Coool! Dan Pa Laddin is probably the single greatest reference I've seen in NG stuff!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

He is my childhood hero for making awesome animated characters when I tried playing Alien Hominid back in late 2004. Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater Kicks ass though because of the animation.

Fever Vision Fever Vision

Looks incredible!
Holy crap this is awesome I can't imagine the process of getting to this final result.
I just pictured someone drooling ink into a paper carefully hoping this'll come out.

AbissLake responds:

It was a funny process, but all of this becomes not planed, but in the way, so yes... it was a vision after all xD Thanks for the comment!

Cloudface & Stu Cloudface & Stu

ey fuck you I've been doodling dudes with cloud faces on napkins and notebooks for like 2 years...
anyway...you got a pitch and much prettier production and whatnot so good luck on making the next PhineasAdventure RegularTime

siskavard responds:

*hug*

Madness.jpg Madness.jpg

"Frank Miller's Madness" is what came to mind.

Don't know how you gonna take that, but it looks great, and got me doing a little contribution for Madness too, keep up the awesome work man!

deathink responds:

Yeah, I like Frank a lot, But I honestly am not trying to copy him, the same thing that influenced him influences me.

Metal Gear Metal Gear

looks like you crossed Snake with Toy Story's Woody, loved it.

Mask of the Red Death Mask of the Red Death

Oh god, how the hell do you achieve these awesome textures?

I'm lovin' it ™ I'm lovin' it ™

eita poha
awesome lighting, character creppy af, great job!

GGTFIM responds:

hah thank you,cara <3

Hey Captain Hey Captain

I miss the cock jokes...
also, tank looks amazing !