Cacophony Cacophony

Oh god I loved this too much,
even though you're supposed to make "crappy sounding music" the quality was great, the art was unique and very appealing, it worked perfectly, and it was just really really fun.
Please get this team again and do more musical little game things!

Supermuzhik 2 Supermuzhik 2

Fuck this game, I've waste two hours that I should've spent getting some work done.
Seriously, this is way fun, I remember seeing the first one but I didn't even gave it a play, great game.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

this is pretty relevant right now, waiting on more of these great works

Widescreen Layout Fun Widescreen Layout Fun

damn it newgrounds you ruined it, Tom what are you doing with this site you fool

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

lol you only hook up with big muscular man, I'm not an expert but I'm guessing "you're the woman"

I thought I was gonna give up on finishing this game because at first, it did look to much of a generic dialogue art game. but the situation did feel real, even in your simple artstyle, much more envolving than the majority of the mass of art games found on the net. congratulations maine

Zazuki Zazuki

I feel like it is too simple to stand in its own as a full game...
BUT BOY OH BOY DO I LIKE THE GRAPHICS!! srsly I loved the simple design and the way the skeletal animations work in this, I wish there was a kind of scroller game with attacks that worked kind of like this... anyways, great job!

Cover Orange: Wild West Cover Orange: Wild West

your games are always really entertaining, but god I wish you used more the kind of art style you had in the ragdoll cannon games, I really van't get into these cuteyballguys, but that's me, great job anyways.

Hit Pro 2013 Hit Pro 2013

Damn it looks like the celebrity assassin beat up flashes that used to flood newgrounds, i like that.
also I'm not shure who that guy is, but I don't care. Also, who's the author for the music used?

FaultyMirror responds:

Brushy One String, a guy who makes music with a guitar with only one string.

NG Advent Calendar 2012 NG Advent Calendar 2012

Oh my, I have my own medal !
I've been digging TOAS's art for a while now and I loved taking part in a christmas collab hosted by him
from now on I'll be posting my drwing crap on ng cuz flash has benn really poopy for me,
P.S.:
I'm never playing any ng game with medals in my account agn so I have my medal on my page FOEVA

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Tell you what, there's no better feeling than having one of your pictures as an NG medal.

Well, there probably are better feelings out there, but a personal NG medal is up there.

Kill That Clock Kill That Clock

so thrillinf and involving...
beautiful work ,expecting more games from this incredible team !