DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover

Holy shit this sounds super!

I really thought the vocals with a nice variation stood out of the gigantic mass of generic metal/heavyrock vocals you find on covers in NG/youtube, great rendition of a kickass classic.

We Really Out Here (Oh My God) We Really Out Here (Oh My God)

This 4cat character is quickly becoming my new favorite music guy in NG.
This was really well produced, many big dicks to every one involved(or whatever ya'll like).

4cat responds:

TY baby! These songs are stupid but fun to make and I like the people like them so I appreciate it

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

Holy shit this is too good! I actually saw it in the forum frontpage or whatever but didn't take the time to record and actually saw it already had around 8 voices and thought it would sound shitty with more voices ,including voices that did different melodies, but it turned out great, congratulations!

Ceevro responds:

That's just how we do! We just keep slapping on layers until it sounds complete. We'd love to have you join us for #5, though! We have no intention of stopping!

All That Jazz (Cover) All That Jazz (Cover)

Oh yeah musicals on newgrounds! I'd love to hear more like this, great job!

~ "Royals" by Lorde ~ Chiptune ~ "Royals" by Lorde ~ Chiptune

Oh god why does this sound so good? I've never listened to the original entirely before this, and I gotta say I may have enjoyed this rendition even more, good job!

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you! :)

Space Oddity- David Bowie Space Oddity- David Bowie

ey can I use this in an animation? I'll credit you and stuff
also, I really liked it, like, a lot. I'm great at reviewing I know.

sshafty1 responds:

I missed this comment, sorry! But yes!

Kirby + Sandstorm Mashup Kirby + Sandstorm Mashup

yoko would be proud, congratolactins

The Five-Ton Elephant Swing The Five-Ton Elephant Swing

im stooped...
i liek dis
good no liek eltronic sounding thengs
liek hrons

samulis responds:

lol... it was a fun little piece to play.

Ascension ~ tmwstw01 ~ kG Ascension ~ tmwstw01 ~ kG

it's real good but i think you should have done a little 8bit version of david bowie's song at least for like the ending or something
anyways this is really nice relaxing like most of the other songs in your game

Underground Ice Cave Underground Ice Cave

nao se assuma uma bosta.
eu gostei.
parece que voce nao usou nenhuma escala ou algo assim,parece que foi criando notas aleatorias
q software voce usou?

SquizofrenicCat responds:

FL Studio 9 / Audacity

Mas para falar a verdade e uma bosta, sim! Nao pus muita vontade nisso, era mais um teste para esse site. E voce esta certo, eu joguei um monte de notas aleatoriamente que pareciam bonitinhas no bagulhets dai saiu essa merda. Peguei o som produto e passei por um ecoador no audacity, entao apliquei um fundo abafado para simular ventania. Poderia ficar melhor se me dedicasse mais e colocasse um tom principal mais harmonioso.