Donald Trump and Vladimir Donald Trump and Vladimir

"I must break you" genius.
Also, awesome animation, and amazing colors!

AND THE WINNER IS??? AND THE WINNER IS???

COCK JOKE

We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2 We Gotta Get Spongebob Back 2

WHAT A TASTY SWF

Cacophony Cacophony

Oh god I loved this too much,
even though you're supposed to make "crappy sounding music" the quality was great, the art was unique and very appealing, it worked perfectly, and it was just really really fun.
Please get this team again and do more musical little game things!

Supermuzhik 2 Supermuzhik 2

Fuck this game, I've waste two hours that I should've spent getting some work done.
Seriously, this is way fun, I remember seeing the first one but I didn't even gave it a play, great game.

A Second Chance A Second Chance

this is pretty relevant right now, waiting on more of these great works

DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover DangerZone Kenny Loggins cover

Holy shit this sounds super!

I really thought the vocals with a nice variation stood out of the gigantic mass of generic metal/heavyrock vocals you find on covers in NG/youtube, great rendition of a kickass classic.

We Really Out Here (Oh My God) We Really Out Here (Oh My God)

This 4cat character is quickly becoming my new favorite music guy in NG.
This was really well produced, many big dicks to every one involved(or whatever ya'll like).

4cat responds:

TY baby! These songs are stupid but fun to make and I like the people like them so I appreciate it

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

Holy shit this is too good! I actually saw it in the forum frontpage or whatever but didn't take the time to record and actually saw it already had around 8 voices and thought it would sound shitty with more voices ,including voices that did different melodies, but it turned out great, congratulations!

Ceevro responds:

That's just how we do! We just keep slapping on layers until it sounds complete. We'd love to have you join us for #5, though! We have no intention of stopping!

HS87 HS87

"flat colors and lasso tool"...holy shit dude.

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha, yup! And maybe an interesting brush here and there :)

Are you determined to give us candy? Are you determined to give us candy?

Coool! Dan Pa Laddin is probably the single greatest reference I've seen in NG stuff!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

He is my childhood hero for making awesome animated characters when I tried playing Alien Hominid back in late 2004. Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater Kicks ass though because of the animation.

Fever Vision Fever Vision

Looks incredible!
Holy crap this is awesome I can't imagine the process of getting to this final result.
I just pictured someone drooling ink into a paper carefully hoping this'll come out.

AbissLake responds:

It was a funny process, but all of this becomes not planed, but in the way, so yes... it was a vision after all xD Thanks for the comment!